I’ve seen this tag doing the rounds a lot recently and have loved reading other people’s answers to this silly tag… feel free to join in – and let me know if you do it too so I can have a read…
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed because I have to keep every door in the house closed, otherwise I will find the dog has made himself a nest in there, but I wouldn’t really be that bothered if they were left open – the cupboard monsters I’ve met have always been super nice.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I used to , but realised recently we have about 20 crap shampoos in the cupboard that are terrible quality. If they’re good I’ll take them, but if they’re not I won’t. I recently left all the ones when we just came back from vacation, when I got home I found that Ben had taken them all and had been added to the pile of crap shampoo that never gets used. *Sigh*
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in, I get really cold so need all the warmth possible to stay in the bed.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Sign no. Traffic Cone yes.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
At work yes all the time, at home I don’t bother.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don’t cut them out as we don’t tend to get that so much here in the UK, couponing isn’t a lifestyle here (although I would be an extreme couponer if it was, I love that show!). I do however keep all the sainsburys discounts/extra points that they give you only to discover they expired months ago when I go to use them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I feel like you have more chance of survival than a swarm of bees. But if they’re both going to kill you then probably bear as it would be quicker.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I feel like I’m smiling, but sometimes I go to look at the picture and I’m like what the heck happened here. Blog posts pictures take me about 300 attempts. I seriously hate my face in pictures.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Bullshitting, People who say they’ve text me when they haven’t, sent something in the post and they haven’t, or forgot to bring something over. I can see right through it especially with people I know well as their normal mannerisms change with the lie, Just don’t lie, I’d prefer you were honest and said ‘I forgot’ or just didn’t say anything at all.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I don’t think so.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Probably, can’t remember specifically. If you gotta go, you gotta go.
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yes, normally in the kitchen when I’m waiting for something to cook and I think ‘I’ll burn loads of calories for 5 minutes’.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
One Human, One Dog. (We are talking about snoozing though, not sex right?)
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
I don’t think it suits every skin-tone, but if it does yeah why not!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Anything Disney will always be my choice.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Shoot Em Up. I mean the man was killing people with Carrots, enough said.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I’d get my dog to bury it for me. Ask him.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Bad, but normally Coke Zero.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Either BBQ or nothing at all.
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Pitch Perfect, Bridesmaids or Mean Girls – Basically anything aimed at a teenage girl.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
We don’t really have girl scouts here – But I was a ‘Rainbow’, ‘Brownie’ and ‘Girl Guide’
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
For enough money yes, but I don’t know who would pay haha.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I actually have not got a clue
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, but probably should have done.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Not yet – although do run too close to the line every single week.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
Depends what for, I’m really unmotivated to do housework.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Wasn’t allowed halloween in my house – “Dirty Pagan Tradition!”
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
One well (english haha!) and GCSE german which fades every year.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I only buy magazines for the free stuff!
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
No idea what a lincoln log is, but Lego is awesome.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Don’t watch either.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I’m fully addicted to Coronation Street
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
No. I sit down on the floor in the shower (we have a big shower that could get about 4 people in it, and just relax. Sometimes with the light off – is that weird?
49. Do you dance in the car?
Not fully, I like to sing and imagine i’m in a music video though.
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When I was approximately 7.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes depends on the musical. Does it stop me from loving them? No!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
This year it will be, we’re hosting for the first time! But no, I try to get everything planned my mid-november so I atleast know what I have to do even if it’s not all completely sorted.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I have no idea what that is!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Probably Apple or a forest fruit.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Predominately a Vet
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t know – I’ve never encountered it, but I don’t think it’s impossible!
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, quite often every few weeks I’ll have a really heavy sense of deja-vu!
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
On and off, sometimes I’ll be really good at remembering – then it will be months before I remember again!
60. Do you wear slippers?
Yes – before the dog claims them as his property
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Yes, especially in winter it’s my home uniform!
62. What do you wear to bed?
Long sleeved top and long bottoms in winter – sometimes even a jumper!
63. What was your first concert?
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
None of the above – we don’t have them here!
65. Nike or Adidas?
Neither, not a big sports wearer. On the odd rare occasion I’ll buy a pair of trainers that aren’t vans they’re usually Nike as we have an outlet shop close by
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Again don’t get these here, we had cheetos for a few years before they disappeared, I can’t remember whether I liked them or not.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Allergic to peanuts, don’t love sunflower seeds but would have to pick those!
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes until I was 16
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
My boyfriend of 9 years has just become a solicitor, it’s taken 8 years of study and training so I don’t think he’ll be picking a new career any time soon!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Don’t have these in the UK
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Not because I was “happy”, from laughing so much yes
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
No, really don’t like incense sticks they give me a headache. Candles all the time though
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Sam Smith is number one of people I haven’t seen yet – I’ve been trying for 2 years to get tickets
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
No Idea what you’re talking about
83. Can you swim well?
Not as well as I used to, but I’m a pretty strong swimmer
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Yes, I’ve been waiting 9 years for an engagement ring!
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
Both would be good
87. Ever won a contest?
Not for talent, but pure luck yes – I won a maybelline makeup hamper last week online!
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
It’s something I’ve done a few times over the years, but I have to relearn it every time I try!
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room surely?
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes! It’s all planned… now I just need the ring!
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Stop reminding me I’m not stupid quiz.
94. Who was your high school crush?
I had more than one, probably the most dominate one was a boy I’d known since being 11 who was friends with one of my friends. We kind of got together, then he fucked me over with lies after stringing me along for 6 months. Karma has caught up with him now though, he’s lost all his hair!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Not cry, but I will tend to annoy Ben until he agrees with me about something if I do want my own way!
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favorite color?
Changes all the time, at the moment I’m loving the copper trend!
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my grandparents every single day.
That’s it… feel free to answer these if you want too!