China Glaze – Strawberry Fields Swatch and Review

I’m someone who definitely sways toward cream and glitter polishes – I’d say 80% of my collection  is made up of creams and glitters. A large portion of the other 20% is freebies and gifts with purchase – but sometimes there’s a polish which catches my eye is a store which I just can’t resist, China Glaze’s Strawberry Fields was one that fell into that category!
This is a beautiful bright blue based rose pink with lovely gold shimmer which runs through it. It’s gorgeous without a topcoat and even more gorgeous with as it picks up the gold shimmer and makes it glow even more.
I reach for this polish every spring and summer since I purchased without fail, and has special sentiment for me as I remember it was the polish I wore on my 21st Birthday (Is that sad I remember?) and I’ll continue to keep picking using this beauty until it runs out and I can’t find to repurchase!
China Glaze is definitely one of my favourite brands, in terms of quality and doing something different each season I don’t think they can be beaten. 2 coats are needed to get fully opaque and application is smooth and hassle free. I find that it lasts a good 4-5 days with my trusty Seche Vite topcoat without chipping, more than good enough for someone who likes to switch their nails up every few days like me!

This was released back in 2009 with their Summer Days collection – so this polish is an oldie but a goodie. I believe its now permanent in their line and I bought this polish back in 2011 and I’m sure I’ve seen it in Sally’s since and is all over eBay so can still be picked up easily. If you’re contemplating picking this up – don’t hesitate – you won’t be disappointed.


Leave a Reply and Let's Have a Chat

%d bloggers like this: