Thank you to fellow Rachael from Rachwat who nominated me for this award. If you don’t already follow her, you definitely should, besides from being lovely, she posts helpful beauty product reviews, which I may have purchased a few of following her recommendations, plus fashion & other goodies too!
Here are the rules if you’re not already aware:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share seven things about yourself.
seven bloggers you admire. Inform them by commenting on their blog.
Seven facts about me:
1. I am a web designer/graphics/web developer at TV shopping channel, and have been here for year as of next week. I’m about to start a new adventure next month as I have just got a new job – still doing web design, but for different businesses rather than just one business. It’s exciting/scary all at the same time, I used to do this kind of work 18 months ago and I’m looking forward to going back to it.
2. While studying for my GCSEs, I worked as a saturday girl in a hairdressers, whilst there I started working my way through my hairdressing apprenticeship, to make it easy when I started after my GCSEs as I wanted to be a hairdresser. In the end I stopped working there, and went on to do my A-levels, planning to go to do hairdressing at college after, what a different path I went down! If I was picking another career to go into, other than possibly nursing, I think it would be hairdressing that I would pick. Three totally different professions there!
3. I’m a “hobby hopper”, a self coined term. I get bored very easily and have bought so much stuff, especially to do with crafting, I will be overly obsessed with it for a few weeks, and then will neglect it forever more. There’s so many half started projects lying around the house, that may never get finished!
4. At last count I think I had 150 nail varnishes approximately. I’ve chucked out a few that have had their day and were beyond reviving (RIP OPI Katy Perry California Dreams – That was a sad day). But equally with purchasing 7 on holiday last month, glossyboxes, and general gallivanting to Boots, I wouldn’t be surprised if that number is now not a few short of being at the 200 mark.
5. I have a bit of a candle addiction, I just walked around my house to count how many there is, just big jar candles, I counted 18.
6. I have a naughty beagle, called Dexter (named after the serial killer TV show – an apt name), he’s a total knobhead – a term which is appropriate despite what others tell me! But I wouldn’t be without him – I mean how can you say no to a face like this:
7. I have quite an varied music taste, from the Prodigy to Jay Z to Taylor Swift. I love going to concerts and just a few of the bands I’ve seen live are below
Jay Z, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, The Vamps, Pendulum (x3), Beyonce, The Prodigy, Coldplay (x2), Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris (x2), Enter Shikari, Katy Perry, Dizzee Rascal, Chase and Status (x3), Plan B, Florence & The Machine, Jennifer Lopez… I could go on but I would be here forever!
Normally your asked to nominate 15 bloggers, but that’s a few too many as everyone else has commented, so I’ve chosen to nominate those, who without a doubt I will read the posts of when coming up on my reader, other than a few I have already scheduled a tag for later in the week… I don’t want to give too much homework! I’ve also seen this doing a loop on a lot of the blogs I follow this week – so have skipped over anyone who I have seen do it in the past few weeks!
I’ve posted a previous “Get to Know Me” Tag, with lots more info on me if you’re new to my blog and wanting to have more useless information on me!